In this section, you will find detailed descriptions of the features of our AtomicusChart® library, which can be re-used and integrated in any software requiring high-speed graphics for big data visualization.
AtomicusChart® main features
- Data is fully stored in video memory; data processing is GPU-based.
- The operations like switching between linear/SQRT/LOG scale, changing color map are almost instant.
- Visual data can be viewed in 3D or 4D as well as in 2D.
- 24 projections are available for free.
- The AtomicusChart® is developed to be good even on low-end video adapters.
Download a free demo version with numerous functionality and code examples to learn more and evaluate all the features of our product. Our trial version contains features examples as well as commentaries and descriptions.